Want a Great Way to Track School Events?
....the Activities Calendar is the Answer
Check out the Activities Calendar on this site. This easy-to-use tool:
- provides up-to-date school activities andevents
- allows you to view and print a daily, weeklyor monthly list of calendar events
- includes a search option to find a specificevent
- sends you e-mail reminders for events youselect
Using the calendar is easy!
- Click on the “Sign In now for FREE eventreminders” and choose “Sign Up NOW” to complete the registrationscreen.
- Select “Edit Reminder Preferences”
- Specify how many days in advance you want toreceive reminders for specific events.
- Indicate if you also want weekly eventreminders and choose the appropriate organizations andcategories. To select more than one, Ctrl/Left Click on eachselection.
- Click the update button to complete theprocess. This will take you to the “My Clipped Events”screen.
- To clip specific events:
- Select “Browse the Calendar”
- Select the event(s)
- Select “Clip Selected Events” to update
Go to “my Clipped Events” at any time tochange your preferences. Click on the “update” button eachtime you make a change.
Using the search function:
To find a specific event, type the keyword(basketball, for example) in the Keyword Search and you willonly see those events. The Advanced Search allows youto choose from a list of specific organizations, categories, datesand locations.
Printing the calendar
Select the day, week, or month you want toprint and then click on Print Month View. SelectFile and then Print, or click on the printer icon onthe toolbar.
If you click on Month at a Glance, youwill see a traditional monthly calendar. To print, simplyselect File and then Print, or click on the printericon on the toolbar.
Printing Different Calendar Views
You can create different calendar views by defining your criteria. Click on Month at a Glance. Choose theorganization and category you want to view and click on GO. You now have a new calendar view and can print it using thesame steps outlined above.
That’s it. You’re now ready to use the calendar – andyou’ll never have to worry about missing another practice, parentteacher conference or band concert!